Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Canadian Gulag: Byron Prior Update 2009 Pt 5

All Comments (9 total) Options


I think we the People of Canada need to help this man get soon Justice and write our M.P. and copy what we write to Mr.Byron Prior to presser the Government to do the right thing here. how would you like it if your sister was 11 and was rape by a judge ?




SuperNewf1 (2 months ago) Show Hide
+1
You do indeed deserve justice Mr. Prior. Just like ever Canadian. Unfotunately judges like Mr. Orr seem more intent on hiding the crimes of their peers than actually folowing the law. It sounds to me like you are being railroaded into the Waterford.
cdnjusticedelayed (2 months ago) Show Hide
The decision for me was made before I went to court. Judge Orr and Dr. Craig are doing what they are told to do to me and asking no questions of those who control them every day. THE MOB.
eyeOOsee (2 months ago) Show Hide
+2
This is SO OUTRAGEAOUS!! 

PLEASE, PEOPLE, LISTEN, AND HELP HIM!
jdsilver86 (2 months ago) Show Hide
+1
Support
randell55 (1 month ago) Show Hide
+1
your story breaks my heart my friend,,,,, the only way to break your family curse is by the blood of jesus christ,,, he is the only one who can help you, repent and call upon the name of jesus,,,,, my preyers are with you my brother
SuperNewf1 (1 month ago) Show Hide
+1
It is not Mr. Prior needing repentance. It is the coward Hickman who would allow a man to endure so much torment. Would you allow a man to suffer so when you knew one blood test would ease his pain and at the same time vindicate you from responsibility? As a Christian, justice is the name of the game. What are these people who profess to be so and hold a Bible in their hands and yet do this?
SuperNewf1 (1 month ago) Show Hide
0
Have you ever been accused of being a pedophile? I have. I am not. I have never laid a hand on a child and never will. How can you be sure? I GAVE THE POLICE MY DNA! Years ago. My face platered all over TV and news. No charges, no complaints except my odd behaviour from being left with an untreated brain injury and chronic pain and psychological abuse and poverty at the hands of these monsters.
SuperNewf1 (1 month ago) Show Hide
0
Any man not willing to give a DNA sample to clear his name from all accusations is in my mind a 1. coward. 2 fraud. 3 liar. 4 pedophile 5 guilty as sin 6 corrupt 7 dishonest. Yes.  Justice requires repentace. And honesty from both sides.
eachtem (1 month ago) Show Hide
+1
The only way it looks The DNA test can be done is taking the law in your own hand, but better 10 men and take that DNA by surprize at gunpoint
DumblyBrilliant (1 month ago) Show Hide
0
Byron. Have the guy who made this tape with you make another to tell us all what happens if you get placed in the Hospital. In that way the story will go on and we can fight for you in any way we can. Also, publish a list of email addresses of people who we can contact to help. Lastly, write to the Church world wide. ANY church. Use a standard email. Put the list of your video links in it plus the contact details I spoke of. I will do what I can from London

No comments: